Three letter code
Peptide Purity (HPLC)
LTX-315 (Synonyms: K-K-W-W-K-K-W-Dip-K-NH2) is a synthetic anticancer peptide, has the potential to adopt an amphipathic helical coil structure and was designed for intralesional treatment of tumors. LTX-315 was highly active against both murine and human melanoma cell lines in vitro, while displaying low EC50 cytotoxic activity against human red blood cells. Furthermore, when syngeneic B16 melanomas were treated intralesionally, a majority of the animals (~80%) treated with LTX-315 experienced a complete and long-lasting tumor regression.
Ideally LTX-315 should be stored in a freezer at or below -9C. LTX-315 should be refrigerated after reconstitution. For more details, please refer to the manual:Handling and Storage of Synthetic Peptides
- Camilio KA, Rekdal O, Sveinbju00f6rnsson B. LTX-315 (Oncoporeu2122): A short synthetic anticancer peptide and novel immunotherapeutic agent. Oncoimmunology. 2014
About TFA salt
Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) is a strong acid, which is commonly used to cleave synthesized peptides from solid-phase resins and is also used to improve HPLC performance in the peptide purification step. By default, custom peptides are delivered as lyophilized TFA salts, and can contain as much as 10-45% TFA.
TFA in custom peptides can cause inexplicable discrepancies in subsequent assay data. For instance, TFA in nM concentrations has been shown to interfere with cellular assays, inhibiting cellular proliferation in some instances, and increasing cell viability in others . It has also been found to be an unintended allosteric modulator of the glycine receptor, GlyR.
TFA Removal Service is recommended for:
- Peptides that will be used in cellular assays
- Peptides that will be used as APIs or in manufactured products
- For hydrophilic peptides containing numerous basic residues
Related Products / Services
• Peptide Services: NovoPro's peptide synthesis services include standard chemical peptide synthesis, peptide modification, peptide libraries, and recombinant peptide expression.
• Standard Peptide Synthesis: NovoPro offers quality peptides at the most competitive prices in the industry, starting at $3.20 per amino acid. NovoPro provides PepBox – Automatic Quote Tool for online price calculation.
• Peptide Modifications: NovoPro offers a wide range of peptide modification services including isotope labeling (2H, 15N, and 13C), multiple disulfide bonds, multiple phosphorylations, KLH, BSA, ovalbumin, amidation, acetylation, biotin, FITC, etc.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"