Not For Human Use, Lab Use Only.
Special Price 195.4 USD
Three letter code
Peptide Purity (HPLC)
Latency Associated Nuclear Antigen (LANA) peptide (sequence: MAPPGMRLRSGRSTGAPLTRGSC) from Kaposi’s sarcoma-associated herpesvirus could be used as a competitor of SIRT6:NCP interactions in EMSAs. LANA clearly disrupted the 2:1 SIRT6:NCP complex into a 1:1 complex at the lowest LANA concentration tested (300 nM), and abrogated all binding at 100 µM peptide concentration
Normally, this peptide will be delivered in lyophilized form and should be stored in a freezer at or below -20 °C. For more details, please refer to the manual:Handling and Storage of Synthetic Peptides
- Liu, W.H., Zheng, J., Feldman, J.L. et al. Multivalent interactions drive nucleosome binding and efficient chromatin deacetylation by SIRT6. Nat Commun 11, 5244 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-19018-y
About TFA salt
Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) is a strong acid, which is commonly used to cleave synthesized peptides from solid-phase resins and is also used to improve HPLC performance in the peptide purification step. By default, custom peptides are delivered as lyophilized TFA salts, and can contain as much as 10-45% TFA.
TFA in custom peptides can cause inexplicable discrepancies in subsequent assay data. For instance, TFA in nM concentrations has been shown to interfere with cellular assays, inhibiting cellular proliferation in some instances, and increasing cell viability in others . It has also been found to be an unintended allosteric modulator of the glycine receptor, GlyR.
TFA Removal Service is recommended for:
- Peptides that will be used in cellular assays
- Peptides that will be used as APIs or in manufactured products
- For hydrophilic peptides containing numerous basic residues
Related Products / Services
• Peptide Services: NovoPro's peptide synthesis services include standard chemical peptide synthesis, peptide modification, peptide libraries, and recombinant peptide expression.
• Standard Peptide Synthesis: NovoPro offers quality peptides at the most competitive prices in the industry, starting at $3.20 per amino acid. NovoPro provides PepBox – Automatic Quote Tool for online price calculation.
• Peptide Modifications: NovoPro offers a wide range of peptide modification services including isotope labeling (2H, 15N, and 13C), multiple disulfide bonds, multiple phosphorylations, KLH, BSA, ovalbumin, amidation, acetylation, biotin, FITC, etc.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"