Rat BTLA (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
Lymphocyte inhibitory receptor which inhibits lymphocytes during immune response.
B- and T-lymphocyte attenuator
Protein short names
CD272; A630002H24; B AND T LYMPHOCYTE ATTENUATOR; B- AND T-LYMPHOCYTE-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN; BTLA1; B- AND T-LYMPHOCYTE ATTENUATOR
A DNA sequence encoding the rat Btla (NP_998795.1) (Ala6-Tyr183) was expressed with the Fc region of mouse IgG1 at the C-terminus.
The recombinant rat Btla consists 384 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 43.4 kDa.
> 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.
2. Immobilized rat BTLA-mFc at 10 μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind mouse HVEM-Fch (Cat:503760). The EC50 of mouse EFNA5-Fc (Cat:502960) is 6.2-14.4 ng/mL.
Rat BTLA Protein (Fc Tag) SDS-PAGE
Related Products / Services
- Recombinant Proteins
- cDNA Clones
- Human BTLA (Fc Tag) recombinant protein$279.5
- Human BTLA (His tag) recombinant protein$202.4
- Human BTLA (Fc tag) recombinant protein$144.5
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"