TNF receptor superfamily member 9
- Entrez Gene ID
Encoded Protein Alias
Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9
Accession NO.: NM_001266128
TNFRSF9(NM_001266128) Rhesus Monkey cDNA/ORF Clone
- Accession NO.
Macaca mulatta TNF receptor superfamily member 9 (TNFRSF9), mRNA.
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
The pGEM-T is 3kb in length, and contains the amplicin resistance gene, conferring selection of the plasmid in E. coli, and the ori site which is the bacterial origin of replication. The plasmid has multiple cloning sites as shown below. The coding sequence was inserted by TA cloning. Many E. coli strains are suitable for the propagation of this vector including JM109, DH5α and TOP10.
Related Products / Services
- Human CD137 / 4-1BB (His & Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse CD137 / 4-1BB (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human CD137 / 4-1BB (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Rhesus CD137 / 4-1BB (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF9/CD137/ILA (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF9/CD137/ILA (Fc & His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Tnfrsf9/Cd137/Ila/Ly63 (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF9/CD137/ILA (Fc tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFRSF9 Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
- Human TNFRSF9 Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"