tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 10
- Entrez Gene ID
Also Known as
Encoded Protein Alias
tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10; TNF-related apoptosis inducing ligand
Accession NO.: NM_001130836
TNFSF10(NM_001130836) Dog cDNA/ORF Clone
- Accession NO.
Canis lupus familiaris tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 10 (TNFSF10), mRNA.
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
The pGEM-T is 3kb in length, and contains the amplicin resistance gene, conferring selection of the plasmid in E. coli, and the ori site which is the bacterial origin of replication. The plasmid has multiple cloning sites as shown below. The coding sequence was inserted by TA cloning. Many E. coli strains are suitable for the propagation of this vector including JM109, DH5α and TOP10.
Related Products / Services
- Rhesus TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L (CD253) recombinant protein
- Human TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L (CD253) recombinant protein
- Mouse TNFSF10/TRAIL/APO-2L (CD253) (aa 118-291, His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFSF10/APO2L/TRAIL (His tag) recombinant protein
- Human TNFSF10/APO2L/TRAIL recombinant protein
- Human TRAIL Recombinant protein (6*His tag)
- Human TRAIL Recombinant protein (GST tag)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"