interleukin 23 subunit alpha
- Entrez Gene ID
Encoded Protein Alias
interleukin 23, alpha subunit p19
Accession NO.: XM_002752608
IL23A(XM_002752608) Callithrix jacchus cDNA/ORF Clone
- Accession NO.
PREDICTED: Callithrix jacchus interleukin 23 subunit alpha (IL23A), mRNA.
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
The pGEM-T is 3kb in length, and contains the amplicin resistance gene, conferring selection of the plasmid in E. coli, and the ori site which is the bacterial origin of replication. The plasmid has multiple cloning sites as shown below. The coding sequence was inserted by TA cloning. Many E. coli strains are suitable for the propagation of this vector including JM109, DH5α and TOP10.
Related Products / Services
- IL23 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL23 (IL23A & IL12B Heterodimer) recombinant protein
- Rat IL23 (IL23A & IL12B Heterodimer) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL23 (IL23A & IL12B Heterodimer) recombinant protein
- Human IL23A recombinant protein (C-human IgG1-Fc)
- Mouse IL-23a & IL-12b recombinant protein
- Human IL-23 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"