- Entrez Gene ID
Encoded Protein Alias
interleukin-2; IL-2; T-cell growth factor; TCGF
Accession NO.: NM_001003305
IL2(NM_001003305) Dog cDNA/ORF Clone
- Accession NO.
Canis lupus familiaris interleukin 2 (IL2), mRNA.
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
The pGEM-T is 3kb in length, and contains the amplicin resistance gene, conferring selection of the plasmid in E. coli, and the ori site which is the bacterial origin of replication. The plasmid has multiple cloning sites as shown below. The coding sequence was inserted by TA cloning. Many E. coli strains are suitable for the propagation of this vector including JM109, DH5α and TOP10.
Related Products / Services
- Canine IL-2 (147 Cys/Ser) recombinant protein
- Rat IL-2 recombinant protein
- Mouse IL-2 recombinant protein
- Human IL-2 (L35M, L36S, C142A) recombinant protein
- Human IL2 Recombinant protein (His tag)
- Human IL2 (His tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse Il2/Il-2 recombinant protein
- Human IL2 recombinant protein
- Rat Il2/Il-2 (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"