- Entrez Gene ID
Encoded Protein Alias
interleukin-12 subunit beta; CLMF p40; IL-12 subunit p40; IL-12B; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit; interleukin-12 p40 subunit
Accession NO.: NM_001003292
IL12B(NM_001003292) Dog cDNA/ORF Clone
- Accession NO.
Canis lupus familiaris interleukin 12B (IL12B), mRNA.
M13 fwd: GTAAAACGACGGCCAGT
M13 rev: CAGGAAACAGCTATGAC
pMD18-T Vector is a high-efficiency TA cloning vector constructed from pUC18, of which the initial multiple cloning sites (MCS) were destroyed. Thus the cDNA should be amplified by PCR with primers containing a restriction site for subclone. Competent cells appropriate for pUC18 are also appropriated for this Vector, e.g. JM109, DH5α, TOP10. The pMD18-T Simple Vector is 2.6kb in size. Selection of the plasmid in E. coli is conferred by the ampicillin resistance gene. The coding sequence was inserted by TA cloning at site 425.
Related Products / Services
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B recombinant protein
- Human IL23 (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Mouse IL12B/IL-12B (Fc Tag) recombinant protein
- Rat IL12B/IL-12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12A & IL12B (His Tag) recombinant protein
- Human IL12B/NKSF2 recombinant protein
- Mouse Il12b (His tag) recombinant protein
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"